The following options are available to both guests and members for payments of annual membership dues or workshop fees.
TO MAKE A PAYMENT ONLINE:
1. Review the items below and select ADD TO CART for the item you wish to pay for.
2. Your item will now appear at the top of the screen, above this message.
The selection of items will continue to appear below this message.
3. Select any additional items you wish to pay for one at a time by selecting ADD TO CART for each item.
4. When your selections are complete, select CHECKOUT. You will be transferred to the Paypal website.
5. You may now chose to make payment to Surface Art Association by signing in to your own personal PayPal account.
6. If you do not have a PayPal account, select DON'T HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT?
7. You can then choose to make payment with VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
TO MAKE A PAYMENT BY CHECK:
1. Download and print a copy of the Membership Enrollment Form or the Workshop & Meeting Registration Form.
2. Mail the form with your check payable to Surface Art Association to the address listed on the form.
SAA WORKSHOP POLICY
There has been confusion lately regarding registering for SAA workshops. We are always striving to provide our members and non-members with informative workshops at an affordable rate. In order to achieve this goal, and to be considerate to the instructors, workshop attendees will adhere to the following rules. Please review in order to understand the requirements.
1. Preregister for the workshop through our website, by either paying with PayPal or sending a check to the treasurer. Registrations will close One Week prior to the workshop. It is necessary to let the instructors have ample time to prepare their materials.
2. We will not accept a registration for the workshop at the meeting.
1. Refunds will only be granted if you notify the Treasurer One Week prior to the workshop.
2. Cancellations requested less than one week from a workshop will result in a forfeiture of payment. Payments cannot be applied to future programs or “sold” to another member.